Subject: [amos-list] AGA palette with Intuition extention.
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 17:55:00 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

   Is there any way of either:

   Using an AGA palette with the intuition extention or getting the GUI
extention to copy an amos screen onto an int. screen like ol' intext. can?

   Also, is there any way of hiding the mouse pointer on an int ext/gui ext
screen?

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
          Http://mantasoft.aio.co.uk/      ICQ: 21829166
Homepage updated 24/5/99 --- Bomberman clone update & site changes
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
Hot water is heavier than cold.
--The Miscellanea Digest

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist members are using Shared Files in great ways!
http://www.onelist.com
Are you?  If not, see our homepage for details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html